Trial Membership Form
Change of Address Form
Add Upcoming Events
Chapter/Division Development Toolbox (Google Group) [Currently under development]
If you are a chapter secretary or membership chair, access the IAEI Development Toolbox to find presentations, logos, and other files essential to managing chapter activities.
Link: IAEI Development Toolbox
Registration Note: You will have to apply to be a member of the Google Group; once we have verified your current IAEI officer status, we will approve your access to the group. Quick steps:
- Click on “Sign in and apply for membership”
- If you have a current gmail account, sign in using your regular account (make sure to use your real name when applying).
- If you do not have a gmail account, and wish to your pre-existing email, you can do so. If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create one now. By using this link, you can simply use your existing email address (for example, email@example.com) to create a Google account (separate from a gmail account).
- Once you have signed in, it will ask you how to read the group (how often you wish to receive email).
- For the “Nickname,” be sure to provide your real name to show to the group.
- In the “Additional Information” box, please provide your full name, section/chapter/division, and your IAEI membership ID number for faster access to the forum.
- Once you have been approved by the moderator, you will receive notification and the ability to quickly access the group.